German Plant Experience
Leading Cement Terminal Manufacturer and supplier to producers of cementitious products like Cement, Fly Ash & Powdered Ores.
Cylindrical Silo Cement Terminal
German Plant Experience, a well established cement terminal manufacturer, offers Cement Terminal in a variety of sizes to its clients who are manufacturer and/or supplier of Cement, Fly Ash, Powdered Minerals and many Powdered Bulk Material all over the world.A combination of the available sizes can add up to any capacity of Concrete Terminal even in very remote areas accessible only by trucks.Such Cement Terminals are especially useful in following circumstances :
- Main Cement Terminal at the Sea Port for loading by the ship; and then unloading to the Cement Trucks for local transport.
- A Main Cement Terminal either at Sea Port or in an Industrial Area for Cement Storage for a Cement Bagging Unit as well as distribution of Bulk Cement.
- A Satellite Cement Terminal that is constructed far away from the Main Cement Terminal to feed cement to a geographical area.
- Cement Storage at the Cement Factory.
The main characteristics of our Cement Terminals are :
- These Silos, up to 3,000m³ each, come flat packed in Shipping Containers that can be bolted and erected at site. It also means that there are no over dimensional cargoes to worry about; and the Terminals can be delivered anywhere where a normal truck with shipping container can travel to.
- The Cement into these terminals can be loaded directly from the ship or by Cement Trucks using suitable pneumatic conveying system. In all projects, we can offer suitable pneumatic conveying systems, ship loading/unloading system etc as per the client requirements.
- Can be installed at narrow strips of land available at the port. The limited footprint of the storage ensures very high Tonnage of Cement per Square Metre of the available land. This ensures high utilization of the available expensive land at port.
- From these Cement Terminals, Cement can be unloaded directly into Cement Trucks or diverted to Cement Bagging Machines for further value addition.
- Cement Trucks can be loaded under the Cement Silo or at the side of the Silos.
- The individual Cement Silos come in capacities up to 3,000m³, thereby meeting almost all major storage requirement of worldwide clients for Cement Terminals. For example, for a 10,000 MT Cement Terminal would have a bank of 3×3,000m³ Silos. A 20,000 MT Cement Terminal would have a bank of 6 such Silos interconnected to each other; or a combination of connections depending upon the desired configurations.
- Erection of Cement Terminals can be done using local people, resources and cranes etc. Our factory trained engineers are deputed for erection and commissioning supervision keeping the erection costs under check as our clients do not need crews and erection of our equipment from the factory. Such a control over erection supervision ensures that the ensuing Cement Terminals conform to the highest standards of Safety and Productivity as well as keep the erection prices under control of our clients without any compromise on the quality parameters.